We wanted to follow up with those of you who asked about our pizza menu at the recent V Foundation Wine Celebration fundraiser for cancer research in Napa Valley.
We were lucky to have variety of fresh, local produce available, as well as some wonderful artisan ingredients from some of our favorite suppliers. This made it easy for us to put together five specialty pizzas:
1. Bellwether Farms Carmody, Sautéed Zucchini, Fra’ Mani Pancetta and Zucchini Blossoms
2. Fontina, Gouda, Braised Gourmet Mushrooms (Trumpet Royales, Albas, Maitake) and White Truffle Oil
3. Caramelized Onion, Fresh Thyme and Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese
4. San Marzano Tomatoes, Fresh Basil and Fior di Latte Mozzarella
5. San Marzano Tomatoes, Spicy Italian Sausage, Roasted Sweet Peppers and Red Onions
We’d love to hear how you are taking advantage of the bounty of summer produce to top your pizzas!