Serves 4 as entrée
Roasting Oven Environment
- Twelve 4-ounce baby lamb rib chops
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for roasting pan
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 fresh lemon
In a small bowl combine everything except for the lamb, salt, pepper and lemon, stir to combine.
Place lamb in bowl and pour marinade over the top, toss to coat the chops completely.
Allow the lamb to marinade at least one hour, or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
Remove the lamb 1/2 hour before cooking and gently blot dry. Season the lamb with the salt and pepper.
Place a roasting pan in the oven and heat the pan for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan and add 1 to 2 tablespoon of oil and place the chops on the hot pan.
Return the pan to the oven and roast for 3 minutes. With tongs, turn the chops over and continue to roast until the internal temperature reaches 130-135 degrees for medium rare, about 2 more minutes.
Remove from the oven and squeeze the lemon over the top.