- 38 pizzas (7 oz. dough balls)
- 33 pizzas (8 oz. dough balls)
- 29 pizzas (9 oz. dough balls)
- 27 pizzas (10 oz. dough balls)
- 10 lbs. Mugnaini Pizza Flour (or alternate”00″ Pizza flour)
- ½ oz. Active Dry Yeast
- 2 oz. salt
- 3 liters water + ¼ cup olive oil to drizzle
Place ¼ cup warm water in a small bowl and sprinkle with the yeast. Let sit for 5 minutes or until yeast is hydrated and creamy.
Combine flour, hydrated yeast, salt and water in mixer bowl. Mix for 1 minute and drizzle with small amount of olive oil. Continue mixing for another 3 minutes. Stop mixer, cover mixer bowl with plastic and let rest for 20 minutes. Complete mixing for another 2 minutes. Remove dough from mixer bowl and put into a large plastic bag. Leave out at room temperature for 2 hours and then place in refrigerator for 24-72 hours.