Serves 4 to 6
- 1 pound radicchio, about 2 small heads, cut into 1 inch “chunks”
- 1 orange, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Place radicchio and oranges in large mixing bowl.
Combine all of the dressing ingredients except for the oil in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil.
Pour dressing over the radicchio and toss to combine. Serve.