When PAKD is Useful
- Commercial or residential installations with limited entrances
- Residential exterior installations with a small gate or narrow side yard that will prohibit a factory built oven from being transported from the street to the installation location
- See a Residential PAKD Installation photo series
- See a Commercial PAKD Example photo series
What is PAKD?
- Pre-Assemble Knock Down: We dry assemble an oven, trace the floor out on the “tray,” break all the parts down and clearly label everything for easy reassembly and pack the oven in 2 crates ready for liftgate delivery (in most cases) to your job site.
- The 2 crates contain everything needed to return the oven back to the factory assembled state; stand, thermal slab, oven components, mortar, insulation blanket, oven enclosure, venting starter (inside of oven) & perlite insulation.