As we are fond of saying, your Mugnaini is more than just a pizza oven. Summertime is the perfect time to prove that in a delicious way. With the addition of a Tuscan grill you can turn your Mugnaini into the most versatile cooking appliance around.
Say it’s the middle of the week. You’ve had a long day at work and when you come home, the last thing on your mind is preparing an involved dinner. Let’s make it a little easier—light a fire at the front of your oven, once it breaks down, slide our Tuscan grill over the coals and cook your steak, fish, or vegetables! You can be grilling delicious summer recipes in less than 20 minutes!
Open up the flavorful world of Mugnaini grilling, get started with your Tuscan grilling adventures!
Here are a few delicious recipe ideas:
Spiedini (Marinated skewers of mixed meats layered with pancetta and fresh sage)
Really, the grilling possibilities are endless. We frequently grill wedges of radicchio, corn on the cob, peppers and even tortillas and toast. Plus, cooking over coals gives you that delicious smoky wood flavor, so feel free to add moistened flavor chips like you would on a BBQ.
So, open up the flavorful world of Mugnaini grilling, just in time for the warm days and mild evenings of the summer.
A note about the grills—our Tuscan grills actually come from Tuscany and are made specifically for pizza ovens. The all welded construction will last a lifetime.
- Large Tuscan Grill 15″ x 13″ (fits Medio 100 & larger ovens)
- Small Tuscan Grill 10″ x 10″ (fits Piccolo 80 & larger ovens)
Important features and benefits include:
- All stainless-steel construction for fast preheat and easy cleaning.
- Two-piece design allows you to move grill top without disturbing coal bed.
- Low 2″ height is ideal for grilling and use in pizza ovens.
- Lightweight for ease of use and storage.