When PAKD is Useful
- Commercial or residential installations with limited entrances
- Residential exterior installations with a small gate or narrow side yard that will prohibit a factory built oven from being transported from the street to the installation location
- See a Residential PAKD Installation photo series
- See a Commercial PAKD Example photo series
What is PAKD?
- Pre-Assemble Knock Down: We dry assemble an oven, trace the floor out on the “tray,” break all the parts down and clearly label everything for easy reassembly and pack the oven in 2 crates ready for liftgate delivery (in most cases) to your job site.
- The 2 crates contain everything needed to return the oven back to the factory assembled state; stand, thermal slab, oven components, mortar, insulation blanket, oven enclosure, venting starter (inside of oven) & perlite insulation.
- See Commercial 120 Knock Down Manual for an example of the full method. Instructions per oven model are located under each oven model in Resources
you might also likeall resources
Our new Mugnaini 160 x 160 provides a generous five-foot round cooking floor; perfect for your high production kitchen.Read more